Search This Blog

Monday 6 July 2020

Prayer from Philippians 2:6-8

Song by Sinach

I humbly bow before you
Knowing you are worthy
You're greater than the greatest
Higher than the highest

Your majesty unfolding
Surrounded by Your mercy
You're greater than the greatest
Higher than the highest

Lord you're amazing, I cry out in worship
Lord You are wonderful, I cry out in worship
You are great, You are great
I stand in awe of you, You are great



Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Instead, he gave up his divine privileges ; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form, he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross. Philippians 2:6‭-‬8 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Ancient of days thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for your word of life that constantly direct my life right

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your word shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for the grace to do your will each day regardless of the challenges life throws at me

Father henceforth, let me operate in humility according to your will so I can be productive in the way you want me to

Lord terminate in and around me, every hasting that will lead to truncation of my destiny or household

Lord grant me the attribute to emulate you always so that I can fulfill purpose

Lord let your amazing hand be evident in all aspects of my life beyond my understanding

Holy Spirit let your truth dwell supernaturally inside of me and my household henceforth

I decree concerning all that I do, the humble purpose of God inside of me will manifest with testimonies

I decree I will never move in the favour or counsel of the ungodly everywhere I go in Jesus name

I decree all that I do will bring out good progress beyond my imagination henceforth

Lord concerning this nation let your visitation that put an end to seen or unseen famine rest and abide on us in Jesus name

I come against every attack within homes, marriages, families that might have been launched from the kingdom of darkness to cause loss of lives in Jesus name

I decree over this nation the Lord's purpose only will manifest in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the word of God will forever lead us and we will never become a tool in the hands of the enemy in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The amazing power of God rests and abide upon my life. I am filled with the fruit of the spirit each and everyday therefore the works of flesh cannot manifest in and through me. I am a product of grace so I can never be accounted for among the disgraced. The wonderful power of God is guiding my path, my will, my decision and my utterance. The spirit of the Lord is causing me to abide and be a fruitful branch in the vine. Never will I record loss, unfruitfulness or barrenness in any aspect of my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 6th July 2020 [Day 188]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...