Search This Blog

Saturday 18 July 2020

Prayer from 1 Samuel 3:10

Song by Donnie McClurkin


Speak to my heart, Holy Spirit
Message of love, love to encourage me
Lifting my heart from despair, how You love, love me, and care for me
Speak to my heart now, oh Lord

Speak to my heart, Holy Spirit
Give me the words that will bring new life
Words on the wings of the morning, the dark nights will fade away
Speak to my heart


Speak to my heart, Lord, give me Your holy word
If I can hear from You, then I'll know what to do
I won't go alone, I'll never go on my own
Just let Your spirit guide and let Your word abide, say

Keep on talkin' to me, keep on talkin' to me
Keep on talkin' to me, keep on talkin' to me
Keep on talkin' to me, keep on talkin' to me
Keep on talkin' to me


And the Lord came and stood and called as at other times, Samuel! Samuel! Then Samuel answered, Speak, Lord, for Your servant is listening.
1 Samuel 3:10 AMPC


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Jehovah thank you for this mighty day and grace to be alive in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for your love that daily overflows in my life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your word that is the compass of my life

Holy spirit I release my entire being unto you, dwell in me and speak to me

Lord speak to my heart and remove every doubt that wants to stand as hinderance to my prayer

Father, I do not want to walk in destruction direct my path henceforth

Lord concerning(mention) I need your divine intervention have your way

Lord over this nation and nations around the world, speak your peace and healing in areas that it's needed in Jesus name

Lord over every home, marriages and relationship let your love be seen always

Father concerning the people in positions of authorities and leadership, speak to them and teach them all they need to lead your people righteously in Jesus name

Heavenly father erase from my heart every Stone hearted behaviour that wants to limit your presence in me

Abba concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, give us audible hearing to your instructions always in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life of divine direction, a life orchestrated by God to fulfill His purpose. I am walking in His power and miracle each and everyday. His peace fills my entire being and I can never be a subject to any form of unrest. The glory of God is upon my life always, I have a new life in Christ because He has given me liberty from any form of bondage. I am victorious always and nothing can stop the plans of God for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th July 2020 [Day 200]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...