Search This Blog

Saturday 11 July 2020

Prayer from Psalms 34:2

Song by Tasha Cobbs

Not by might, not by power
By Your spirit, God
Send Your spirit, God
Not by might, not by power
By Your spirit, God
Send Your spirit, God

You are the fire, we are the temple
Your are the voice, we are Your song
You are our God, we are Your people
You are the light, we stand in awe

We stand in awe of You
We stand in awe of You


My life makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble and afflicted hear and be glad.
Psalm 34:2 AMPC


Prayer

Abba father I worship you and bow in adoration to you alone

Lord eternal I thank you for the wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thnak you for making your will my will and for keeping me on the right path

Lord thank you for instilling in me the understanding of your word

Father thank you for the grace to depend on you and not on my plan, will and purpose only

Elohim thank your for the bright new light you are shinning on my path always and for seeing me through

Jehovah thank you for your never ending grace made available and sufficient for me

My father and God thank you for seeing me through by your grace

Father thank you for the victory over the pandemic that we receive by your grace all over the world

King of kings thank you for your divine ability released inside of me to make exploits

Lord thank you for foiling the plans of the wicked and the victory dance given to me over and over again

Father thank you for the direction that I daily receive through your word

Lord thank you for your power released in every place of authority and for not letting any leader depend on their own knowledge or ability alone

Lord thank you for bringing something good out of what has been classified as nothing in my life

Father thank you concerning the vessel used for this prayer and all impacted by it, for the aura of greatness released in and around us henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with the undeniable power and presence of the Most High always. My life is daily lifted by His grace and glory, nothing can stop me from receiving that which God has set aside and promised for me. I live by His grace and I will never be disgraced. Everything work together for my good, as lines begin to fall in pleasant places for me. His truth is my resting place and shield therefore I cannot live in confusion. I am a child of the King of kings. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 11th July 2020 [Day 193]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...