Search This Blog

Sunday 12 July 2020

Prayer from Psalms 24:5

Song by Sinach

I stand amazed in Your presence
There is nothing You cannot do
I stand amazed in Your presence
There is joy, peace and hope
Yeah

There’s no one like You, Jesus
There’s no one like You, in all the earth
Nobody like You, Jesus
There’s no one like You

You do mighty things, You do glorious things
You’re a faithful God, awesome is Your name
You do mighty things, You do glorious things
You’re a faithful God, awesome is Your name

He shall receive blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Psalm 24:5 AMPC


Prayer

My God and deliverer I worship and exalt your majesty for who you are

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship your majesty accept it all

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for daily showing me your mercy and greatness in and around me

Lord thank you for manifesting your divine power over my life and my existence

Holy spirit have your way today, direct my going out and coming in

King of glory manifest yourself over every power of self that wants to keep me as subject to them

Glorious father uproot every unwanted desires that has creeped into my being knowingly or unknowingly

I decree concerning all my expectations, they receive divine touch and manifestation

I decree concerning every joy that has been infiltrated by any power of darkness, it's restored back by the power of God

I command every word spoken into my destiny or my existence causing me any form of problem is permanently disgraced

I decree evil calculations or decree over my household and I will never stand in Jesus name

I decree my joy will never turn into sadness whether the enemy likes it or not

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, the hand of God that does wonders rest over every evil report caused by pandemic or not and turns it to good report in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our new songs of greatness and testimonies are bursting forth in Jesus name

*Personal*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am the child of the God that does great and mighty things and nothing is impossible for Him to turn around. My life is daily filled with divine favour, blessing and glory. My destiny will never be hidden by seen or unseen power because Christ is at work inside of me. The grace of God that remove all disgrace has catapulted my life into the place of destiny fulfillment. I am always wining and succeeding and nothing can stop the plans of God for me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th July 2020 [Day 194]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...