Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Prayer from Psalms 50; 23


Hymn

"Great is Thy faithfulness, " O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

"Great is Thy faithfulness!" "Great is Thy faithfulness!"
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
"Great is Thy faithfulness, " Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

"Great is Thy faithfulness!" "Great is Thy faithfulness!"
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
"Great is Thy faithfulness, " Lord, unto me!

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me. If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God.”
Psalms 50:23 NLT

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify and worship your name

King of kings I honour your majesty and thank you for another privilege to witness a beautiful day

Holy spirit thank you for your word that is forever able and active in my life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for causing a turn around for greatness and blessings in and around me

Lord thank you for lifting off every barrier that wanted to keep me bound in unpleasant position

Father thank you for the freedom from sin and works of flesh that wants to jeopardize my purpose in life

Lord thank you for giving me the understanding of living a worthy life that brings glory to you forever

Holy spirit thank you for being my companion in this life journey and for shadowing me with grace daily

Lord thank you for the new song you have given to me replacement all songs of sorrow with songs of praise

Lord thank you for there is no shadow of turning in you, yet you have cause changes of greatness to occur in my life

Father thank you, concerning this nation and nations around the world, as you allow your peace to speak over all judgement

Lord thank you for preparing me to be in the right stand with you and be rapturable

Lord thank you for many souls that will encounter salvation today and for counting me worthy among vessels you will use to evangelise to souls

Lord thank you for (mention), for making a way where there seems to be no way

Lord eternal thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, because we will not be consumed by weariness or sorrow of any kind in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you I am that I am for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life of worship, a life dominated by the Holy spirit. My destiny can never be truncated because it is hidden in Christ. Everywhere I find myself, my light shines brighter and brighter because Christ is alive inside of me. Great things are spoken of me therefore, I am not susceptible to ill health, no disease or infirmities can use my life as an abode because the blood of Jesus that speaks better things than blood of Abel speaks over my life and entire being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th July 2020 [Day 189]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...