Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Prayer from Psalms 64:9

Song

What a mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him
What a mighty God we serve


Then everyone will be afraid; they will proclaim the mighty acts of God and realize all the amazing things he does.
Psalms 64:9 NLT


Prayer

My God and king I worship your name and give all praises to you alone

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed new dawn and privilege of life

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being the mighty God in my life and for glorifying yourself over my existence

Abba let your name be forever praised in all that I do or find myself in

I decree the mighty hands of God sees me through always in Jesus name

I decree the superabundant grace of God surrounds me and works for me always

I decree my destiny will never be subjected to any seen or unseen force working contrary to the power of God

I decree my joy will forever overflow and nothing will replace my joy with sorrow

I decree my days are lighted with divine power of God so I will never walk in darkness

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, we will all come to acknowledge the mighty hands of God at work in all we do

I decree over all leaders in all capacity the fear of God fills their hearts afresh and the truth of God directs their path

I decree any limiting force and power trying to subdue my glory is totally negated

I decree every tongue speaking negativity into my life or destiny is permanently destroyed in Jesus name

I decree  this season and always I will forever be lifted into the position prepared by God for me and nothing can hinder my glory

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the power of God is upon us mightily in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve a mighty God that is powerful and capable to do exceedingly, abundantly above all I think or ask for. The grace of God works daily in my life. I do not live an ordinary life, I live an extraordinary life always. The joy of the lord is my strength, His love is upon my being forever, the word of God is my shield always because the word protects, guides and never leave me or forsake me. I am living a fulfilling life of purpose according to the will of God for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 22nd July 2020 [Day 204]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...