Search This Blog

Thursday 30 July 2020

Prayer from Philippians 2:14-15

Hymn by Audrey Assad

Be thou my vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that thou art -
Thou my best thought, by day or by night;
Waking or sleeping, thy presence my light.

Be thou my wisdom, and thou my true word;
I ever with thee and thou with me, Lord.
Thou my great Father; thine own may I be,
Thou in me dwelling and I one with thee.

Riches I heed not, nor vain, empty praise;
Thou mine inheritance, now and always;
Thou and thou only first in my heart,
High King of heaven, my treasure thou art.

High King of heaven, my victory won,
May I reach heaven's joys, O bright heaven's sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my vision, O Ruler of all.


Do everything without grumbling and arguing so that you may be blameless and pure, innocent children of God surrounded by people who are crooked and corrupt. Among these people you shine like stars in the world
Philippians 2:14‭-‬15 CEB


Prayer

Almighty saviour my king and redeemer I worship and exalt your name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for another beautiful day and grace of life

Lord almighty thank you for the opportunity to be called your child

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your word that directly impact my life and being

Father grant me grace to live a life worthy of your glory and praise forever

Lord remove every attributes of grumbling and complain that wants to put me in vulnerable position to works of darkness

Father grant me grace to live my life daily filled with praise to you 

I decree my entire being is submerged in divine favour regardless of the plan of adversaries

I decree my joy will never be dwindled in any form of sadness known or unknown

I decree I live my daily life, bringing glory to God and I remain immovable by any force or opposition

I decree anyone that comes across me encounters the love of Christ always

I decree every power working tirelessly against my joy and wanting to tarnish my glory is totally negated

I decree I carry inside of me the fire of the Holy Spirit therefore every penetrating spirit against the will of God is consumed as they come close to me

I decree the grace to constantly be outstanding in all that I do is permanently resting upon my life always in Jesus name

I decree I will not suffer any loss physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree God is my source, every resource that He has given to me will not shut down suddenly either by known or unknown force in Jesus name

I decree my days are filled with testimonies and grace to overcome henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we live a life of praise and glory always in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I do not live a life of sadness or sorrow. I am not susceptible to any attack physically or spiritually. I am blessed and favoured always, God is my source always. Therefore, I will never be a subject to any power known or unknown, seen or unseen that wants to tarnish my glory in the mud. The lord has made me a shining light always, He took me out of darkness and placed my feet on solid rock. He is Jireh my provider, He is shallom my Prince of peace and He is Jehovah Rapha my Healer. I live and trust in the Alpha and Omega always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th July 2020 [Day 212]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...