Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Prayer from Psalms 23;1

Song by Sinach

The spirit of the Lord is moving
Here with His power, anointing and grace
There is glory there is favor
This is the hour
Time to arise

And be blessed
Be changed
For the time is now

All things are possible
When we call in his name
All things are possible
In Jesus name
Mountains will crumble
Chains shall be broken
All things are possible
In Jesus name

It doesn’t matter what you’re going through
It doesn’t matter how far you’ve gone
God’s arms are always open wide
All you need is to believe
To believe


The Lord  is  my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psalms 23:1 NKJV

Prayer

Everlasting father the great and Holy one I worship you

King of kings I magnify your name and exalt your majesty for this wonderful day of blessings

Lord thank you for bringing me through every tough time and setting me on pinnacle of victory

Spirit of the living God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for being my shepherd never let me run ahead of you in my life journey in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for how far you have brought me, where I am and where you're taking me to

Jehovah thank you for always taking off my life every power or spirit that wants to subject me to the rules of darkness

Lord eternal thank you for divine power released upon me to make great exploit all around me

Father thank you for removing the wants in my life and making provision available for me

Jehovah thank you for terminating every request from pit of hell to frustrate my destiny in anyway

Holy one of Israel thank you for your renewing strength that is made perfect in my life over any weakness

Holy spirit thank you for being the best teacher and counsellor in my life

Abba concerning this nation and nations around the world continue to be our shepherd lead us to the right path and detsination in life

Alpha and omega have your way in all that I do and manifest yourself in my entire existence

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, wipe all secret tears and fill our mouths with joy and testimonies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is here in my life and it works in all that I do. The king of kings is my shepherd and I will never wants. The lord is turning every tides of impossibility and difficulties around into channel of blessings and testimonies. Nothing in my life will ever experience hardship of any kind because God is working in my life and all that concerns me. As I call on His name I experience supernatural change always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 29th July 2020 [Day 211]



No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...