Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Prayer from Philippians 2:9-10

Song

He is Lord, He is lord
He has risen from the dead
He is lord
Every knee shall bow
Every tongue confess
That Jesus Christ 
He is lord


Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
Philippians 2:9‭-‬10 NKJV

Prayer

Almighty saviour, I magnify and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for your love and never failing blessings upon me

I am that I am thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Holy spirit thank you for being there for me at all times and never allowing me walk this journey of life alone

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and forgiveness of sin

Father this day I lift up to you as many in the world at large who are yet to accept you as their lord and saviour let them have an encounter with you today

Abba your name is a strong tower, keep me hidden in your name and make my life impenetrable for the works of darkness

I decree every pain, ache, shame and disgrace lurking around my destiny comes to an end in Jesus name

I decree every gathering from any part of the earth working repeatedly against my destiny is scattered in Jesus name

I decree concerning the body of Christ worldwide every confusion and division from the pit of hell is permanently negated

I decree every force consistently attacking my faith in any aspect an end comes to your reign in Jesus name

I decree every power crying shame and discouragement over my household and lineage is rendered useless

I decree every sickness that has or wants to make my body a host to inhabit in and live as parasite, get out in Jesus name

I decree every law that is working non stop against the purpose of God concerning this nation and nations around the world is terminated

I decree every abuse of power in all places of authority working to promote the lawlessness of the anti Christ is permanently terminated

I decree my life is submerged in the grace of God and I will never bow in disgrace in Jesus name

I decree every but that has hung upon my life and lineage is totally destroyed henceforth in Jesus name

I decree the name of Jesus scatters every plan trumping the decrees and plans of God in all aspect of life worldwide in Jesus name

I decree I will never be a cast away in the kingdom of God in Jesus name

I decree grace to be upright and walk in the power and purpose of God is released upon me and all that concerns me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will not miss heaven and we will remain rapturable in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy ghost if you can, if not intercede as God gives you utterance*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I walk in the truth which is Christ Jesus, I live in the word which is Christ Jesus, I am saved by grace and He is my deliverer. The name of God is a strong tower, I run into and I am safe. My life will never fall in the desires of the wicked, I live intentionally by His grace and I live a purposeful life. Every tongue that rise in judgement against me and all that concerns me is permanently condemned. I am a blessed Child, I am saved, I am blessed to be a blessing. I belong to Zion because this world is not my home. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th July 2020[Day 210]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...