Search This Blog

Saturday 4 July 2020

Prayer from Proverbs 21:16

Song by Chris Morgan

Daily as I live
Often as I breath
Let my whole life be expressions of your grace
Daily as I live
Often as I breath
Let my whole life be expressions of your grace

Daily as I live
Often as I breath
Let my whole life be expressions of your grace
We cry Abba father
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name

We cry Abba father
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
We cry Abba father
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name


The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.
Proverbs 21:16 KJV


Prayer

My father and my God I worship your name and magnify you

Jehovah I thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be alive

Ancient of days thank you for this blessed new day and grace of life

Elyon thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Father each day of my life till I see you in glory let my life express your grace

Holy spirit lead me and guide me in the path of righteousness each day

Father uproot from my life whatever it may be that will or wants to stop me from living for you

I decree concerning this nations and nations around the world, the glory of the lord overshadows any work of darkness

I decree in anything that I do, I am forever filled with divine ability to excel always

I decree my testimony will forever be permanent, my days in life will always be filled with supernatural light and I will never walk in darkness

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, the grace of God speaks for us and our path is directed by the king of kings

I decree my life will always express the truth of Christ in all that I do nothing will stop it from showing in me

I decree every unwanted or unplanned thoughts working to dampen my life in fear is negated

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the truth of the lord rests within us always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Each day of my life I am filled with extraordinary grace to live above sin, make exploit and propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ. The truth of the lord abides in me and I do not live to please man but to please the king of kings. I am lifted above all devices of wicked and I am seated on the throne reigning with the king of kings because I and my father are one. My days are favoured, my life is blessed and I will never be limited by anything or any force in Jesus name.* 

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 4th July 2020 [Day 186]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...