Search This Blog

Friday 24 July 2020

Prayer from Psalms 24:4

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Take the stage Lord
And have Your way
I'm just a vessel
And nothing more
And when You're done
Please take the glory
I'm satisfied
Just to see You glorified

Take the stage Lord
And have Your way
I'm your vessel Lord
And nothing more
And when You're done
Please take the glory
I'm satisfied
Just to see You glorified


He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
Psalms 24:4 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and magnify your name

King of kings thank you for being who you are to me

Abba father thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies shown n on me daily

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your word that you use daily to direct me

Father thank you for purifying my heart's and letting my thoughts align with your will always

Father I am your vessel, use me always for your glory, never let me run ahead of your plan for me in life

I decree my body is the temple of God and the lord is in charge of my being forever

I decree I will never be a disappointment to God, His kingdom and His will in Jesus name

I decree my heart will stay focused on the precepts of the lord and anything that doesn't glorify Him will have no stand in me

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world there is purification of souls in all realms in Jesus name

I decree mass revival of souls and Salvation in every part of the world

I decree every tongue of destruction speaking condemnation over my life is negated

I decree my life and being will never be truncated by known or unknown force

I cancel the effect of every negative revelation over my life and household in Jesus name

I decree the healing power of God overflows over my life and being always

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the promises of God stands in our lives and our joy will never turn to sadness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The promises of God still stands over my life. His grace is made sufficient for ever in my life. My life is an haven of breakthrough and testimony. I am a vessel of the Most high king, I am of important value in the porters hands. My decision are orchestrated by Christ and it aligns with His purpose and will for me always. My joy in life will never be destroyed. I do not encounter delay or denial because I can never be disadvantaged. All things work together for my good and at the appointed time, Messiah has planned it. I am favoured always, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th July 2020 [Day 206]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...