Search This Blog

Friday 17 July 2020

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24

Hymn

Holy, holy, holy!
Lord God Almighty
Early in the morning
Our song shall rise to Thee

Holy, holy, holy!
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons
Blessed Trinity!

Holy, holy, holy!
Though the darkness hide thee
Though the eye of sinful man
Thy glory may not see
Only Thou art holy
There is none beside Thee
Perfect in power, in love and purity


Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again. God will make this happen, for he who calls you is faithful.
1 Thessalonians 5:23‭-‬24 NLT

Prayer

My father and my king I worship your majesty and exalt your holy name

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and thank you for your unfailing word in my life

Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for making me your righteousness through the blood shed on Calvary

Father thank you for grace bestowed on me daily to live a holy and acceptable life

Father thank you for removing everything that wants to put me in the wrong direction in life

Lord thank you for deep cleansing and purification your word does in me as I meditate on the word

Father thank you for taking off my life, the garments of filth and shame seen or unseen

Father thank you for mercy that speaks upon this nation and nations around the world over any form of judgement

Lord thank you for supernatural grace to do great exploit in all that I engage in

Lord thank you for the never ending peace released into my life and all around me

I decree my life will never be subjected to the dictates of darkness or destruction of hell

I decree my song in life is uplifting and thanksgiving filled and nothing can change it to sorrowful song

I decree concerning the world at large the spirit of holiness will rest mightily in all nation according to the will of God

I decree over the body of Christ worldwide the grace to constantly live holy and be presentable as the bride of Christ rests on us

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the Holy spirit will always be our companion and our guiding light in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The great God is alive in my life and all that concerns me. He speaks to me and guides my path in the direction of His plans for me. My life is rid of any filthiness or unfaithfulness. Doubt cannot stand in my life because I walk by faith and not by sight. The grace of God to do great exploit is mighty upon me and resting over all my doing in life. I am favoured and blessed, I am saved and shielded in His secret place always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 17th July 2020 [Day 199]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...