Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 July 2020

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 12:9

Song by Jekalyn Carr

If it had not been for the shaking,
I never would have been ready for the making, no
If it had not been for the beating,
I would have never knew how anointed I would be.

If it had not been for the pressing,
I wouldn't be able to walk into my destiny.
He's preparing me, preparing me, preparing me for greater...

I feel a shaking in the Spirit,
I feel a beating in the Spirit,
I feel a pressing in the Spirit,
Preparing me for greater...


Many are the afflications of the righteous,
But the Lord delivereth them out,
Of them all...

Because your greater is coming...
Greater (greater is coming)
Wanna let you know greater 
(greater is coming)
Hey, greater, yes it is (greater is coming)
Said I know that my greater is coming (greater is coming)


But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!
2 Corinthians 12:9 AMPC

Prayer

Abba father my redeemer and true source I worship you

Eternal rock of ages, I worship your name, for who you are and will always be to me

Elohim thank you for this wonderful day and privilege of life

Ancient of days thank you for the salvation of my soul and not allowing sin to dominate my life

I am that I am, thank you for always being my present help regardless of what I see in life

Jehovah thank you for bringing me out of circumstances that shakes my stand and keeping me steady in you as my rock

Holy spirit thank you for being my great teacher and not allow me dwell on my own understanding

Jehovah thank you for your eternal favour that is daily available in my life and being

God of wonders thank you for taking off the garment of fear and shame that wanted to keep me in the place of fear

Lord thank you for not allowing the workers of darkness truncate my destiny and that of my household

Father thank you, for your favour that surrounds me like a shield and keeps advocating for me beyond my physical reach

Holy spirit thank you for the enlightenment you release in me through your word always

Father thank you for this nation, for releasing a greater blessing and grace to conquer the pandemic and all tormenting force, physically or spiritually

My father thank you for the body of Christ worldwide, for privilege to be a light that shines in midst of and above all darkness always

Lord thank you, for your word that brightens my path beyond human reasoning and for divine ability to succeed 

Lord thank you, for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for perfecting your strength over all weakness in our lives

*Thank God for seeing you through all near misses and victory over darkness*

Thank you Abba father, for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I experience the greatness of God in and around me. My life is taken out of every trial or tribulation and placed on pinnacle of victory orchestrated by the king of kings. He has given me favour for every labour and showered my life each and everyday with victory. His word works for me, guides my thinking and utterances. Jehovah has brought me out of any life challenge and brighten my life with his divine verities. He has made me unbreakable, untouchable and immovable to any challenge because He is in me at all times. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th July 2020 [Day 196]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...