Search This Blog

Saturday 6 June 2020

Prayer from Luke 18:27

Song by Ada

Impossible is nothing with our God
There is nothing He cannot do
(Mpossible is nothing with our God
There is nothing He cannot do)
Holy, Holy is our God
Elyon and Adonai
We rejoice in the strength of your power
Holy one
We lift You high and forever we proclaim

Our God reigns, He reigns
Our God reigns, King of all kings
Our God reigns, and forever we proclaim
He reigns, oh oh oh oh, He reigns

Strength and power is our God
Self existent, Lord our God
(Strength and power is our God
Self existent, Lord our God)
Holy holy is our God
Elyon and Adonai
We rejoice in the strength of your power
We lift You high and forever we proclaim

Our God reigns, He reigns
Our God reigns, King of all kings
Our God reigns, and forever we proclaim
He reigns, oh oh oh oh, He reigns

Halleluia, our God reigns
He reigns forevermore
Glory glory to our God
The all sufficient one

Our God reigns, He reigns
Our God reigns, King of all kings
Our God reigns, and forever we proclaim
He reigns, oh oh oh oh, He reigns


And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Luke 18:27 KJV

Prayer

Everlasting father I glorify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings I honour you and give you all the praise because you're God

Lord thank you for this amazing new day and grace to be among the living

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for with you all things are possible

Abba thank you for filling my life with divine grace to wait on you even at difficult times

Lord thank you for turning that which has been impossible in my life to possible and for transforming my destiny in the process

Lord thank you for strengthening my faith so that I didn't give up on you or myself

Holy spirit thank you for always being the companion and guide that never leaves or forsake me

Abba thank you over(mention) for rubbishing the desires of the wicked and response of workers of iniquity

Holy spirit thank you for always enabling me to prosper in all that I do and uplift my head to level of achievement

Lord thank you for this nation for daily turning the situation that seems to be impossible possible

Glorious God thank you for the liberty your word has caused and brought to my life and lineage

Lord thank you for putting every prediction that negates your plan over all nation to nothing

Lord thank you for causing power to change hand over the leaders in every capacity and only allowing your will to be done through them

Lord thank you for divine power to be a blessing over all that relates to me 

Lord thank you for finally negating the handwritten documents against your will for me and my household

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for terminating the limitations in all aspects of our lives and giving us victory in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of the God who makes all impossible things possible. He is my deliverer and my sustainer. He is Elohim, elyon and elshadai. He is Jehovah Rapha my healer, He is Jireh my provider, He is Jehovah Nissi my banner of victory, He is Jehovah Rohi my shepherd, He is Jehovah Tdsikenu my righteousness, He is Jehovah Mekoddishkem the Holy one. My God is never late, He is always on time. He never forsake me, He never run out of resources because He is the main source. He is the only creator created by no creation. He is my father. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th June 2020 [Day 158]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...