Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 61:3

Song by Vashawn Mitchell

There's beauty in my brokenness
I've got true love instead of pain
There's freedom though you've captured me
I've got joy instead of mourning

There's beauty in my brokenness
I've got true love instead of pain
There's freedom though you've captured me
(There's freedom though you've captured me)
I've got joy (I've got joy instead of mourning)

You give me joy
Down deep in my soul
Down deep in my soul
Down deep in my soul

Yes, you give me joy
Down deep in my soul
Down deep in my soul
Down deep in my soul 

I've never been so free
Caught in your love for me 
I never been more secure
Knowing your heart, Lord 


To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord , that he might be glorified.
Isaiah 61:3 KJV


Prayer

Almighty God I worship and honour you for you are my God

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your love that daily radiates in my life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your supernatural power that sets free and gives joy

Lord thank you for removing every heaviness away from my life

Ancient of days thank you for your unbreakable promise that is daily fulfilled in my life

Lord thank you for putting an end to sorrow and for not allowing the enemy to sow sorrow inside of me

Lord thank you for your power that makes life journey easy for me

Lord thank you for tearing apart the garment of sorrow and replacing it with garment of praise

Lord thank you for making me untouchable for the enemies and the desires of the wicked

Holy spirit have your way in me and guide me in all that I do henceforth

Father fill my life with the truth that comes with the fruit of the spirit

Lord erase every doubt that wants to stop me from achieving my purpose here on earth

I decree concerning this nation the peace of God reigns and every power of sorrow is subdued

I decree the hand of God rest on every home and there is an end to every form of loss known or unknown

I decree concerning the leaders of this nation in any capacity the wisdom of God fills their heart

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, there will be no crying or gnashing of teeth over all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is the truth and the light inside of me. My life is filled with peace each and everyday. The lord has erased every sorrow, He has given me oil of gladness in place of heaviness. He has given me joy that overflows in all that I do. The lord orders my steps everyday, therefore I will never be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Favour of God catapults my destiny to place of fulfillment therefore my dreams in life can never be truncated. I am blessed and favoured always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 3rd June 2020 [Day 155]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...