Search This Blog

Saturday 20 June 2020

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Women of Faith

But for Your grace I could not be saved
But for Your grace I would go my way
I'm forever grateful
That You have been faithful to me, Lord
For Your amazing grace

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see

But for Your grace I could not be saved
But for Your grace I would go my way
I'm forever grateful
That You have been faithful to me, Lord
For Your amazing grace
For Your amazing grace
For Your amazing grace


For it is by free grace (God's unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ's salvation) through [your] faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [of your own doing, it came not through your own striving], but it is the gift of God;
Ephesians 2:8 AMPC


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and honour your name

King of glory I magnify you for who you are to me

Elshadai thank you for this awesome dawn and privilege of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Mighty warrior thank you for the battles you win for me on daily basis

Holy Spirit have your way in me and always take preeminence over all that concerns me

Mighty warrior exalt your power upon my life and in all that concerns me far beyond the works of darkness

Jehovah eliminate every unwanted desires and decree pronounced upon my life in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God manifest your self in all that I do and let my life showcase your will always

Father in this life journey and race let your grace continually be sufficient for me

Holy spirit destroy every unwanted power that constantly wants to subdue my glory under evil territories

Abba in any way I feel overwhelmed let your grace speak for me and see me through

Mighty God let your love for me always be my resting place and your word my armour in Jesus name

Father  erase every disgrace that wants to cast shadow of pain over my life with your super abundant grace

Almighty saviour eliminate the power that constantly wants to steal my joy from me in anyway in Jesus name

Holy Spirit fill me afresh with your unfailing love and let it radiates from my life to other lives in Jesus name

Elohim I come to you just as I am fill me up like never before and let my life never remain thesame

Father sweep this nation with your divine grace and remove every hand of sickness or disease wherever it may be

Lord eternal concerning every leader in every capacity, instill fresh grace upon them to do things according to your will in Jesus name

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, grace our destiny with your favour beyond our imagination in Jesus name

*Begin to pray to God over all that you desire His grace for, in your life*

Thank you almighty king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. His grace is my portion, His grace works and speaks for me. I can never be disgraced or disappointed because my life is filled with divine peace to fulfill purpose in all areas. I will never falter or fail, I will never fall prey of desires of the wicked. My life is shielded by His divine power. My story is eternally blessed. I am for signs and wonders, He who began a good work in me is able to complete it. Jesus is doing wonderful things in and through me, everyday of my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th June 2020 [Day 172]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...