Search This Blog

Monday 22 June 2020

Prayer from Philippians 1:2

Song by Travis Greene

Our father in heaven
Your name be lifted high
Your kingdom reign forever
Be glorified, be glorified

For thine is the kingdom
Thine is the power
You get the glory
Forever amen

And it's all yours, yours, yours
Hey, sing it loud
All the glory is yours
And it's all yours, yours, yours
You deserve
You deserve all the honor


Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:2 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and extol your your majesty

King of kings thank you for this great day and privilege of life

Abba father thank you for your love and kindness that is daily showered upon me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Holy spirit thank you for your daily presence and visitation in my life

Lord thank you for your grace that manifest in and through me

I decree this day the power of God will surface in all that I do and His glory will shine in and through me

I decree concerning my life the peace of God that surpass all understanding is in charge

I decree over all I lay my hands on, divine favour surrounds them in Jesus name

I decree no evil revelations or dreams will manifest in my life because Jesus is in charge

I decree my life is endowed with supernatural ability to move in grace 

I decree my testimony is permanent in all areas and my joy is made full in Jesus name

I decree I will not record any loss physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree over every lives that are battling with one disease or the other, that the hand of the great physician is upon them

I decree power to excel and succeed against all odds is daily released and revealed in my life

I decree my dream in life will never be aborted by known or unknown power

I decree concerning this nation the grace and peace of God will reign in all areas

I decree this week my steps are ordered and my life is covered in the power of God

I decree my joy will never be replaced with sorrow in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the delivering hands of God rescues us from all unwanted circumstances henceforth in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of someone and your nation*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with exceeding grace and my life can not be swallowed up by disgrace. My life is turning around with testimonies of long awaited prayer requests. I am basking in the euphoria of the mighty power of God in all areas. The name of the lord is delivering me from all unwanted circumstances and causing souls to draw closer to Him through me. I live a life of favour and grace and nothing can ever delay my destiny because Jesus is the orchestrator of my journey in life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd June 2020 [Day 174]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...