Search This Blog

Monday 9 September 2019

Prayer from Psalms 56:3

Song by Andrea Crouch

Bless the Lord, Oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His holy name

He has done great things
He has done great things
He has done great thing


When I am afraid, I will put my trust and faith in You.

PSALMS 56:3 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I glorify your name and give you all praise and worship due to you alone

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my salvation

Lord thank you for your uplifting word sent to me on daily basis in Jesus name

Abba have your way today let my soul and all that I do bless your name always in Jesus name

Father order my steps in all that I do, let my path be guided and directed by you in Jesus name

I decree this day my life will draw the attention of divine helpers far and near in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my light will never die or go off in Jesus name

I decree the spirit of the lord begin to lead me and all that I do in Jesus name

I cast out all fears and power that wants to keep me below the level God wants me to get to in life in Jesus name

I terminate every evil report packaged from the pit of hell for me or any member of my household in Jesus name

Henceforth favour of God surrounds me like a shield, wherever I go I am outstanding in Jesus name

I decree every power that wants to engrave me into unpleasant circumstances is totally terminated on Jesus name

I decre I am fully aware of spiritual happenings in and around me and nothing will override or overrule my spiritual life in Jesus name

I decree no power will be strong enough to take my life as a specimen of evil in Jesus name

Lord I commit as many confined wrongly either physically or spiritually I decree divine intervention for release right now in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your word constantly burn inside of my soul so that my life will forever portray your will beyond my human capability in Jesus name

I decree into the life of the vessel used for this prayer and all impacted by it, our joy is overflowing over all our heart desires and prayer requests in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God terbanacle over my life, He has removed all unwanted things out of my life. The lord has shamed every shame of my life. This day I walk in power and authority, trampling all lion and unwanted situations under my feet. My victory is certain and permanent, no more retrogression, no more failure. There is way for me even where others have no way or find it difficult because I carry Christ in me. The solution giver has given me solution in all areas. He has sorted my life with newness and joy all around. I have a new life in Christ therefore my destiny can never be truncated. My soul is filled with divine ability and joy, I worship the most High for making me an achiever all around. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th September 2019 [Day 252]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...