Search This Blog

Friday 6 September 2019

Prayer from 1 Peter 2:16

Song by Todd Dulaney

Free to dance and sing,
Free to lift my hands and worship,
Lord I'm free, Lord I'm free.

I'm a free Worshipper, I'm a free Worhipper,
I'm a free Worshipper. Lord I'm free.

I thank God I'm free and I'll never be bound again

Return to Lord I'm free...
Oh Oh Oh Lord I'm free...
Whom the Son set free is free indeed

I am free. Praise the Lord I'm free.
No longer bound. No more chains holding me.
My soul is resting. It's just a blessing.
Praise the Lord Hallelujah I'm free.

Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover or pretext for evil, but [use it and live] as bond-servants of God.
1 PETER 2:16 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I give you praise and worship you for who you are to me

Elohim I magnify you for your kindness, love and faithfulness

Abba thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for forgiveness of sin and grace to live a righteous life through you in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for the freedom to be a worshipper in your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord remove every attributes of slavery as a result of sin from my life and lineage in Jesus name

Elohim let me enjoy the freedom a child of God is entitled to as long as I live in Jesus name

I decree I am free from sickness and anything that wants to render my body useless from being a useful vessel to God in Jesus name

I decree I am free from all evil covenant that wants to shape my life into a dump of disgrace in Jesus name

I decree I am not subject to any evil calculation to manipulate others or my existence in Jesus name

I decree my life is filled with divine ability to propagate the gospel always in Jesus name

I decree my strength is renewed through His grace and beyond the capacity of any man in Jesus name

I decree I am free from all spiritual or physical confinement limiting me from fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

I decree my freedom from all label of underachievers in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree I will never be bound by any known or unknown force physically, spiritually, Maritally, financially, health wise and other aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree I will never abuse the freedom God has bestowed upon my life in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we function in divine freedom and ability henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to decree your freedom in all area you desire one, you can pray in tongues or in your understanding and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am free in Christ, nothing can hold me bound. I am a success in all that I do. I have divine ability, I prosper in all that I do. I am a carrier of His divine ability and glory. My hope is formed and found in Christ, therefore my strength is fueled by His ability deposited inside of me. My mind is renewed, I am no longer bound by thoughts that doesn't glorify the king of kings. My thoughts are renewed, I am working and functioning in divine ability. I am a success always because Christ in me is the Hope of glory. Halleluyah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th September 2019 [Day 250]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...