Search This Blog

Monday 9 September 2019

Prayer from 2Kings 2:4,11

Song by Todd Dulaney

It may not be easy
But Lord I keep running to you
Sometimes I get weary
But I know that You're pulling me through
When it feels like it's ending
My heart will depend on Your truth, Yes
I'm working hard to follow You
Yes, I'm working hard to follow You

It may not be easy
But Lord I keep running to you
Sometimes I get weary
But I know that You're pulling me through
When it feels like it's ending
My heart will depend on Your truth, Oh Yes
I'm working hard to follow You
Yes I'm working hard to follow You

I'll keep running, I'll keep running to You
I'll keep running, I'll keep running to You
I'll keep running, I'll keep running to You
I'm working hard to follow You
Yes I'm working hard to follow You

Elijah said to him, “Elisha, please stay here, for the Lord has sent me to Jericho.” But he said, “As the Lord lives and as your soul lives, I will not leave you.” So they came to Jericho. As they continued along and talked, behold, a chariot of fire with horses of fire [appeared suddenly and] separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.
2 KINGS 2:4‭, ‬11 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and worship you for being my God and salvation

Lord almighty thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Thank you for the privilege to be called your child through salvation in Jesus name

Abba forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name

Spirit of God fall afresh on me and all that I will be doing henceforth in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages have your way in me and let your will be done in me always

Father no matter how life throw challenges at me keep me running to you and not faint You in Jesus name

Holy spirit terminate every news that wants to jeorpadise my faith in You in Jesus name

Lord in anyway fear is gripping my life and about to neglect faith save me in Jesus name

Father erase all unpleasant new that constantly wants to shift my focus away from you

Lord I commit my entire household into your hands let all evil plans against us be disgraced and negated in Jesus name

Lord eternal give me grace to endure situations you want me to learn through and prove your existence in Jesus name

I decree every word that is spoken and wants me to quit in any of my endeavour return back to sender and I silence them forever in Jesus name

Lord whatever has been buried in my vessel that brings about tiredness in my life today lord bring them alive in Jesus name

Holy spirit grant me grace to always discern when you are at work and leading me so I won't go astray in Jesus name

Father remove all evil mentors off my path and give me mentors that you will use to take me to higher heights in life in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) give me a new song and let me shout for joy even beyond my imagination

Lord remove confusion from my faith and increase my faith in you in Jesus name

Heavenly father concerning the vessel used for this prayer and all that is impacted by it, you are the burden bearer and yoke lifter, let all burdens and yoke be crushed in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will never get tired or weary of following the will and precepts of God for me. The lord is my guide and guardian, He is my divine shield and protector. The power of God is sourcing out things for me to the glory of His name. He has averted all negative news and evil appointment.That which God has planned for me to achieve nothing will hinder or stop it. The lord who has began a good work in me is able to complete it. I will not fret, I am not moved, I am a success always because He lives in me. I move and have my being in Messiah and all things work together for my good in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th September 2019 [Day 253]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...