Search This Blog

Friday 13 September 2019

Prayer from Colossians 3:12

Song by Donnie McClurkin

I will lift my voice and I will sing Holy, Holy
To my Lord and Savior, my God and king
I will sing Holy, Holy

I will praise the lamb of God who sits upon the throne
I will worship Him and give the praise to Him alone
He who was and is and is to come
I will sing before His throne forever, forever

All the angels singm the bow down, and they sing Holy, Holy
We, Your sons and daughters, we praise You now
and we cry Holy, Holy

I will praise the lamb of God who sits upon the throne
I will worship Him and give the praise to Him alone
He who was and is and is to come
I will sing before His throne forever, forever

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Colossians 3:12 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I magnify you and give all praise due to you alone

King of kings I exalt your majesty and bow in adoration and worship to you

Elohim thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord eternal grant me grace to live a holy and acceptable life to you always in Jesus name

Heavenly father let the fire of your word burn inside of me and let me always yield to your will for me in Jesus name

Holy Spirit fill me afresh and guide all that I do beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life emulate you always and let the fruit of the spirit manifest daily in me in Jesus name

Abba terminate the attributes of works of flesh that keeps me far from your will in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty let me be a good example of believer in Christ and through me let souls come to you in Jesus name

Almighty God let your mercy speak for me even in places that the law of men says otherwise in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my life  and all that I do receive divine favour and flavour that draws people to know I serve a living God in Jesus name

Lord let holiness be top priority in the body of Christ worldwide in Jesus name

Father let every unwanted happenings be taken far away from me beyond my thinking and let me have cause to give you all the praise in Jesus name

Lord let your host of angel surround all that I will be doing and never let me be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way over(mention) give me testimony filled reports in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let our faith no matter how small it may be, move mountains and let all glory return to you alone in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus nams

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord my God is a warrior, He is my battle winner, He avenges for me always. The lord has given me victory over the works of flesh and the fruits of the spirit manifest expressly in and thorough me. My destiny is encompassed with great joy of Christ and I am daily strengthen. I affirm that my life is a life of glory, a life of testimony, a life of favour and blessing. I will always sing a new song of joy because the glory of my latter is greater than the former. The lord has settled all that concerns me and my life is lit with divine occurrence. Hallelujah God reigns in and through me.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th September 2019 [Day 256]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...