Search This Blog

Thursday 5 September 2019

Prayer from Revelations 22:12-13

Song by Todd Dulaney

You are everything to me
(You are everything to me)
You are everything to me
(You are everything to me)
You are everything to me
(You are everything to me)
You are everything to me
(You are everything to me)

You are Alpha and Omega
You're my Healer,
You're my Saviour You are everything,
You are everything
You are Alpha and Omega
You're my Healer, You're my Saviour
You are everything, You are everything You are more than life to me

You are more than life to me
You are more than life to me
You are more than life to me
You are more than life to me
You are more than life to me

You are God of angel armies
Worthy of praise honor and glory
You are everything You are everything
You are God of angel armies
Worthy of praise honor and glory
You are everything You are everything

He's my Saviour (my Saviour)
He's my Healer (my Healer)
You are (everything, everything)
He's my Keeper (my Healer)
My Redeemer (my Redeemer)
You are (everything, everything)

“Behold, I (Jesus) am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me,   to give to each one   according to the merit of his deeds (earthly works, faithfulness).  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End [the Eternal One].”
REVELATION 22:12‭-‬13 AMP

Prayer

Mighty God I worship your majesty and extol your holy name

Heavenly father you are God beautiful beyond description I adore you

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your power at work inside of me always

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for being alpha and omega in my life you deserve all the praise

Lord Eternal keep me in your path of righteousness and grant me the grace to work the work you have commissioned to me in life in Jesus name

Lord help me to stay focus on my calling in you and never be drifted by the noise of the world in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way always in all that I do in Jesus name

King of glory take preeminence over all that burdens my heart and concern me in Jesus name

Lord you are the Alpha and Omega you know my beginning and the end help me to fulfill purpose of creation in Jesus name

Abba remove from me every spirit of procrastination that stops one from achieving what you have planned for me in Jesus name

King of kings let all power that wants to see my end suddenly be disgraced in Jesus name

Lord keep me in your path and let me always be ready for your second coming no matter how busy life gets in Jesus name

Lord open the eyes of my hearts and let me see all that you have called me to do so I won't be running against my calling in life in Jesus name

Father you are more than life to me let my dependence on you overshadow all doubts and unbelief that wants to ruin me in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Father over(mention) you know the end lord let it end in praise no matter how it has started let me have cause to celebrate in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate every unwanted occurrence awaiting my glory in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let us experience a joyful sound over all our heart desires in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is everything to me, He is the alpha and omega who sees the end even before the beginning began. He is at work in and through me, moving all situations around and turning it all to work together for my good. I have a mission in life to finish and the king of kings is my director and guardian. He has settled it all beyond my imagination and I will never be stuck in life. The healer has removed all sickness form me, the provider has supplied all my needs, He is my salvation and has sent off every perishing spirit out of my life. Jesus is my everything and I will live to praise Him forever. Halleluyah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 6th September 2019 [Day 249]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...