Search This Blog

Thursday 19 September 2019

Prayer from 2 Timothy 3:12

Song by Lawrence  Flowers


Oh the worshipper in me
Wants to be free
From the cares of life
That seem to weigh me down
Oh the worshipper in me
Needs consistency
To lift my hands
To give You praise
When no one's around

Oh the worshipper in me
Wants to break free
From this intellectual mentality
Like when I should be up
I'm seated in my seat
Lifting my hands
Giving You praise and glory

I wanna give my best to You
I wanna do what You ask me to
I wanna go wherever You say
Just say the word and I will obey
I wanna live a life that's real
I wanna serve You lord for real
For You deserve all this and more

So I give You more
More, more
So I give You more
More, more

You're deserving of more
I give You more
I surrender all
I surrender all

All to thee, my blessed Savior
I surrender all
I surrender all
I surrender all
All to thee, my blessed Savior
I surrender all


Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2 Timothy 3:12 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and exalt your name

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the salvation of my soul through your death and resurrection

Ancient of days, I want to serve you more grant me the zeal and grace to do so in Jesus name

Lord eternal enable me to continue to shine your light even in the thickest darkness of this world in Jesus name

Father I commit all missionaries unto your hand continue to guide them on all their journeys in Jesus name

Father I lift all persecuted Christians worldwide unto you Jehovah arise to strengthen them through all forms of persecution in Jesus name

Lord no matter what I face or where I find myself in life never let me come to the level of denouncing my faith in Jesus name

Holy Spirit you are the greatest strength in any weakness fill me up with divine strength in Jesus name

Lord remove every thoughts that makes me lag behind in giving you true worship in Jesus name

Father over all nations that the gospel is being hindered let there be a fresh release and revival of souls in Jesus name

Heavenly father remove the fear that will make me not live a true life of worship in Jesus name

King of glory no matter how long I live on this earth never let my focus shift from your purpose for me and my eternal home in Jesus name

Holy Spirit fill me afresh, let lives be drawn unto you through the manifestation of your presence in me in Jesus name

Lord this moment touch every lives that are being persecuted for their faith in you in Jesus name

Lord regenerate the souls of those who persecute the church worldwide in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, fill us with more of you and let us finish well and strong so we can rule with you in heaven and reign on earth with you in Jesus name

*Intercede for persecuted Christians, people in mission field and believers at large as the lord leads you*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life of sacrifice, I surrender all that has to do with me at the throne of grace. My soul  is sold out to the king of kings, I live in this world but I am not of this world. I am a citizen of the kingdom of God, a child of light, a royal priesthood, an holy nation. I am set apart for such a time like this, the mediator is working on my behalf. The spirit of God is in charge of my going out and coming in. I do not live life to please man but to please creator of all men. He has removed all burden of sin and hades off my life, I am regenerated by His blood. I carry His word in me, no trial, no persecution can separate me from His love. Christ is my Hope of glory because He is in me, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th September 2019 [Day 263]




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...