Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8-9

Song by Darlene Zschech

My Jesus, my Savior
Lord there is none like you
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of your mighty love
My comfort, my Shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship you

Shout to the Lord, all the earth
Let us sing.
Power and majesty, praise to the king.
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of your name
I sing for joy at the works of your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in you


For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God I exalt and glorify your majesty accept my worship to you lord 

King of glory thank you for this awesome dawn and grace to be among the living 

Elohim I worship your majesty for being the ever reliable and true God to me always you deserve my worship

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the precious blood shed for my salvation in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for the shouts of victory you have given unto me beyond the imagination of my heart in Jesus name

Lord eternal let me always remember the purpose and price paid for my salvation so I can live my life to the glory of your name always

Abba arise over my life and exalt yourself over and beyond all situations

Lord eternal I commit this community into your hands silence all activity of the darkness in every home in Jesus name

King of kings I commit all the youths in this community unto your hand arrest their thoughts and let them not be sold out to the tactics of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord almighty heal this nation, arise over the affairs of the leaders of this nation and let your will alone stand in Jesus name

Elohim deliver me from self gratification that limit the existence of your power or presence in and through me in Jesus name

I break every negative seige placed upon my destiny and household from the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name

I decree my light will never die, I will shine always and nothing will take the glow of God shining through me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our glory will not wane before it shines in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of the king of kings, nothing can steal me away from His hands. I am a trailblazer for the kingdom of light because I am the light of the world. The Master of the universe is at work inside of me, He rules and reigns over all my affairs and purpose. The lord directs my life and orchestrates my steps. I am For signs and wonders, I am taught of the lord. It is my season to shout for joy because God is uplifting me above and beyond the activities of darkness. I am a conqueror, an overcomer, a blessing and I am forever filled with the fire of the Holy spirit. Halleluyah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th  September 2019[Day 260]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...