Search This Blog

Monday 2 September 2019

Prayer from John 3:16-17

Song by Hezekiah Walker

It’s so amazing, it’s so amazing
Your love for me, your love for me
It’s so amazing, it’s so amazing
Your sacrifice for me
For every blessing, for every blessing 
Given to me, given to me
For every valley, for every valley
You used to strengthen me
I don’t deserve your love 
Your tender mercy
If not for your grace where would I be!

I stand amazed at your glory. I stand amazed at your glory.
I stand amazed at your strength. I stand at amazing your strength.
I stand amazed at your power
So Amazing, So Amazing
So Amazing, Amazing

“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life.  For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him.
JOHN 3:16‭-‬17 AMP

Prayer

Eternal father the only wise and true God I worship and magnify your name

King of glory I exalt your majesty and give you all the praise due to you alone

Abba thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Ancient of days take absolute control of my life and all that I will engage in in Jesus name

Jehovah glorify yourself in and through me beyond the understanding of man in Jesus name

Abba have your way in my life like never before let me be more closer to you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love that makes your word penetrate through all lies of darkness of this world in and around me in Jesus name

Abba I come to you, give me grace to show your love to everyone I come across in life in Jesus name

Lord I lift unto you as many who are yet to know you, this day let them have an encounter with you and deliver them from lies of darkness in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove from my heart and many around me the shield of darkness and wickedness in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Father let me always be in the right stand with you for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase every past mistakes that might want to deny me of your love known or unknown in Jesus name

Glorious king arise over the earth and let your will be done in all nations in Jesus name

Lord make me a consistent vessel that win souls for your glory and not for fame or man reward in Jesus name

Lord as your second coming is drawing close, grace to win more souls release unto me in Jesus name

Father give all persecuted believers worldwide grace to keep standing in you and overcome the devices of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord almighty no matter how interesting or enticing this world is never let me be carried away from the purpose you created me in Jesus name

Lord eternal concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers and all impacted by it, let our lives bring glory to you always and never let us die at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede for many souls around the world to receive salvation in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my father and He is the saviour of my soul. His love is evident in my life, He created me for a purpose and absolutely nothing can hinder me from fulfilling my purpose of creation. The lord is my shield and my helper, He has called me out of darkness into His marvellous light to shine His light and uplift His name in every parts of the world. The word of God is true, His word is the light, His word gives life and direction. I will not be drawn into the power of unbelief and darkness filling the world by second because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. My life must glorify Jesus beyond measures, my joy is forever full because He is working in me and has gone ahead of me in every aspect of life. His banner over me is love, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by (His Word) © 5th September 2019 [✓Day 248]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...