Search This Blog

Monday 30 September 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 6;8

Song by Todd Dulaney

Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours
Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours

Surround me with your glory
And fill me with your love
Till I overflow

Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours
Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours

Surround me with your glory
And fill me with your love
Till I overflow

I step down from the throne of my heart
Saying all I am it was yours from the start
Casting down my crown at your feet
All I am is yours, All I am is yours


Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8 NIV


Prayer

Almighty father I give all praise due to you alone

Jehovah thank you for your love and never forsaking hands that keeps me always in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy and for the forgiveness of all my sin in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in me like never before in Jesus name

Abba father I am here releasing myself unto you have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord use me for your wonders and the glory of your name in Jesus name

Father here I am use my vessel and remove any form of rebellion out of my life in Jesus name

Lord increase the fire of your love in me so that when I do your biddings I will not be seeking for the approval of men in Jesus name

Abba remove every reluctance out of my life that makes me ommmit the important things of the kingdom of God in Jesus name

Lord as you use me, let me constantly let go of the curroptible attributes of this world and flesh and embrace the incurroptible in Jesus name

Lord increase the zeal to do your will inside of me each day amd never let me get tired of it in Jesus name

I decree my life will never be subjected to the frustration of life in any way in Jesus name

I decree my dream will not die suddenly I will live to fulfill purpose in Jesus name

I decree my life will always exhibit divine joy of God in all that I do in Jesus name

I decree as I have rejoiced at the end of this month the new month, my testimonies will be surrounded with sounds of joy in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, grace to excel and triumph in all areas is released unto us in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy ghost or in your understanding asking God to pour you out for divine use to the glory of His name*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a living testimony and an abode for the king of kings. I am set apart for His glorious use always. The lord has released me into a knew level of attainment in all that I do. My days are filled with His glory always. I am His and He is mine, I am His vessel, a royal priesthood, a peculiar person and holy nation. The glory of my life each day is far better than the former because my glory is hidden in the glory of Christ. This is the power of God at work in me turning situations around for joy, making ways in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. His blessed hands has sourced me out for such a time as this. I am a useful vessel in the hands of My father Jehovah the one who is my hope and salvation. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th September 2019 [Day 273]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...