Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 60:1

Song

We wanna see Jesus lifted high
A banner that flies across the sky
That all men may see the truth
And know, He is the way to heaven

We wanna see, we wanna see
We wanna see Jesus lifted high

Step by step we moving forward
Little by little we gaining ground
Every prayer a powerful weapon
Strong holds come
Tumbling down and down and down
And down

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
Isaiah 60:1 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and extol your majesty for being my father and king you alone deserve the glory and adoration

Abba thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sins and your precious blood shed on Calvary for my sake

Lord thank you for the new horizon of greatness launched into my life henceforth

Thank you for all I will embark on this day and always you are worthy Jesus

I decree I am not a sacrificial offering at an evil altar neither is any of my family in Jesus name

I decree every power that wants to dim the lights of the gospel in my life, family and nation is rendered useless in Jesus name

I decree I am born great to do great things and I will never be useless in what God has called me to do in Jesus name

I decree my life is not an haven for shame or disgrace but courage and success in all aspects in Jesus name

I decree every long awaited blessings are locating me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree the stripes of the king of kings has set me free from all sicknesses and diseases spiritually or physically in Jesus name

I decree my days are filled with the glory of God, everywhere I go the hands of God is making room for me supernaturally in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our strength is renewed by the strength of God new life is released upon us, no sudden death in Jesus name

*Beging to pray in the Holy ghost or in your understanding over all your expectations and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of God, the king of kings is my father and the ruler above all affairs of my life. It is my season and time to rise and shine because His glory is risen upon me. My days are illuminated by the light of Christ inside of me. I am a blessing to my generation, I live my life depending on the divine ability of Christ inside of me. I am a success in all areas, I am a winner, I will never lose. The grace of God is abundant in my life, His power is dominant over all power that contends with me physically, spiritually or other aspects of life. I am born great, I am set apart for the great things of God. I am delighted that He who began a good work in me is able to complete it. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th September 2019 [Day 269]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...