Search This Blog

Monday 16 September 2019

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 3:17

Song by Lamar Campbell

I lift my hands in total adoration unto You
You reign on the throne
For You are God and God alone
Because of You my cloudy days are gone
I can sing to You this song
I just want to say that I love You more than anything

Love me in Your arms
You were my shelter from the storm
When all my friends were gone
You were right there all along
I've never known a love like this before, oh
I just want to say that I love You more than anything

I love You Jesus
I worship and adore You
Just want to tell You
Lord, I love You more than anything


Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship you and give all the praise due to you alone

King of glory I magnify your name and thank you for your unfailing power at work in me

Abba thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and blood shed for my salvation in Jesus name

Holy Spirit have your way in me and exalt yourself above all other things or situation in and around me in Jesus name

Lord let my life bring total adoration to you and let your peace surround me henceforth in Jesus name

Holy spirit my greatest teacher,  teach me your will and give me a heart that abides by it in Jesus name

Lord increase my wisdom of you and in your will always, never let me rely on human wisdom and knowledge only in the name of Jesus

I decree my liberty over all sickness and disease because my body is the temple of God in Jesus name

I decree that grace of God works over all that I labour for, no disgrace will have a stand in me in Jesus name

I decree this day every elements in all part of the universe work for my good to the glory of God in Jesus name

I cancel every notion of captivity that becloud my thoughts at any point in life because I have liberty in Christ

I erase all evil handwriting of captivity upon my generation in Jesus name

I decree my testimony is settled and permanent in Jesus name

I decree the joy of God is my strength always no sickness or sorrow will remove God's joy from my life in Jesus name

I decree the love of God encapsulate my life forever in Jesus name

I decree into the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, liberty of God surround all situations concerning us no power of enemy can keep us in confinement in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shield and buckler, He is my present help always. The lord has seen my labour and it's crowned with divine favour. I will never be confined or limited spiritually or physically. I am a success always, I move and have my being in God always. Henceforth lines fall in pleasant places for me and all things work together for my good. It's a new level of greatness in my life, a new season of destiny fulfillment. My promotion is here in all aspect of life nothing can keep me relegated below the plans of God. I have divine liberty, Christ in me is the Hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th September 2019 [Day 259]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...