Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Prayer from Psalms 16:8

Song Byron Cage

Magnify the Lord with me
Whom the Son He hath redeemed
Clap your hands, rejoice and sing
You are Lord of everything

I will bless the Lord
Bless the Lord at all times
I will bless the Lord
Bless the Lord at all times

For the Lord our God is great
Perfect Lord in all your ways
God of mercy, Lord of grace
Holy One, Ancient Of Days

I will bless the Lord
Bless the Lord at all times
I will bless the Lord
Bless the Lord at all times

Bless the Lord oh, my soul and everything that's within me
Come on, I will bless His name
Is there anybody in this place that is here to bless Him
Let me here ya make some noise!
Come on, here we go, sing it

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.
Psalms 16:8 NLT

Prayer

Ancient if days I worship and extol your majesty for being my shield and father always

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your word that speaks life and light into all situations in my life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for magnifying yourself above every challenge or trial in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for keeping me strong even in situations the enemy thought I would be put to shame

Lord eternal have your way in me guide and protect me from all harm known or unknown in Jesus name

King of kings terminate every power working tirelessly to see my end in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord expose and disgrace all known and unknown informant of the enemy against my soul and progress in Jesus name

Father let your divine hand of protection constantly rest upon me and my household and terminate every plan to negate your purpose for me and my household in Jesus name

I decree I am a child of God no evil no matter how great or small will befall me, my household and all that is around us in Jesus name

I cancel all evil regional destroyer placed in my path in life in Jesus name

I decree my victory can never be disturbed or delayed in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, divine shield and protection of God upon us in all aspect of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The king of kings is magnified daily over my life, the ancient of days is my divine shield and protector. He has set my feet steady on the rock and I will never be moved by any planned or unplanned force of darkness. The lord is always before me, nothing can overwrite or out power His power and plans for me. This day His glory is around me, His favour surround me as shield, His presence tabernacles in my life. My life is a living testimony of what Messiah does because I am a child of God. My entire existence is inside Jehovah I am a success, nothing can stop me from getting to where He has planned for me to get  to in life. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th September 2019 [Day 255]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...