Search This Blog

Saturday 21 September 2019

Prayer from Luke 1:37

Song by Sinach

I stand amazed in your presence
There is nothing you cannot do
I stand amazed in your presence
There is joy peace and hope
There's no one like you, Jesus

There's no one like you, in all the earth
There's no one like You, Jesus
There's no one like you
You do mighty things

You do glorious things
You're a faithful God
Awesome is your name

For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luke 1:37 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify you and give all praise to you for being my father and king

Lord eternal I thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be counted worthy among the living

Elohim I worship you alone for being my creator and saviour you are worthy of all praise

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my sake in Jesus name

Holy spirit you are welcome in my life fill me and transform all that is due for transformation in and around me in Jesus name

Lord this day and always let your hand of possibility work miracles in my life in Jesus

Jehovah remove from my life all attachment of evil causing me to retrogress in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord cancel the accusations of the enemy raised against me known or unknown in Jesus name

Abba henceforth let all that has appeared or has been impossible in my life experience divine turn around for possibility in Jesus name

Jehovah give me that divine encounter that will cause situations around me to bow in worship to you in Jesus name

Lord cancel everything that has been written off in my life for impossibilities in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) arise and let me experience an upliftment that will cause a change that is positive in my situation in Jesus name

I decree into all that I have been waiting for goodnews over them henceforth, I receive goodnews beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

Lord my king do not allow any plan of the adversaries work concerning me and my household in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let all that has been long waited for in the place of prayer receive speed and divine testimonies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I worship the God that makes all things possible therefore impossibilities cannot have a stay in my life. The lord is my helper and my present help in times of needs. He has fashioned my life in secrecy and no power of enemy can destroy His plans for me. He has my name written in the palm of his hands and my plan is vivid to Him. I am not functioning in a dead end journey because Jehovah is moving and shaking things around for me. Everywhere I go things work for my favour. Almighty healer has placed His healing hands on me. I will not suffer any loss physically or spiritually because Jehovah is in charge of my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st September 2019 [Day 264]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...