Search This Blog

Friday 27 September 2019

Prayer from Psalms 5:7

Hymn

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus name

On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

When darkness veils His lovely face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil

His oath His covenant His blood
Supports me in the 'whelming flood
When all around my soul gives way
He then is all my hope and stay

But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
Psalms 5:7 KJV

Prayer
Glorious king I exalt your majesty and give all worship to you alone

Lord almighty I thank you for this wonderful new dawn and grace to be alive in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Father thank you for being my strength and hope in all areas

Lord thank you for the privilege to be among those who have a reason to thank you in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine have your way and glorify yourself in me

Lord my hope is in you give me victory over all that I face in life no matter how easy or tough it may seem in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise in your mercy and fill me with your love beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Father ignite in me the thirst and hunger to worship you more and more in Jesus name

Elohim elevate my life to the level of daily communion with you and never let me displease you in Jesus name

Lord let my heart be filled with your word daily so that my thoughts and living will glorify you in Jesus name

Lord remove everything that wants to alter my destiny against your will for me in Jesus name

Father let me live a life that show your mercy even to the unsaved so that through me they will come to the knowledge of who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal I lift the vessel used for this daily prayers and many impacted by it into your hands, fill us afresh with the spirit of truth, love and sound mind in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my keeper, He is my shield, He is the lifter up of my hands and the light in my path. The spirit of God is working in and through me. I am soaked in His mercy and my life is a daily blessing. I am favoured in all areas of life because the king of kings is moving and working in my situation. He is the redeemer that never fail so I cannot fail. In Him I live move and have my being. He has placed His word in my spirit and soul so I can shine His light even in the thick darkness of this world. I am a blessed child of The Most High King. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th September 2019 [Day 271]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...