Search This Blog

Monday 30 September 2019

Prayer from Proverbs 22;2

Hymn

Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father; 
there is no shadow of turning with thee; 
thou changest not, thy compassions, they fail not; 
as thou hast been thou forever wilt be.



Great is thy faithfulness! 
Great is thy faithfulness! 
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
all I have needed thy hand hath provided--
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!



Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
join with all nature in manifold witness 
to thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.



Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth, 
thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide, 
strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!


The rich and poor meet together: the Lord is the maker of them all.

Proverbs 22:2 KJV


Prayer

Almighty saviour my father I worship you and give all praise due to you alone

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Elohim thank you for your love and grace showered over me always

Abba thank you for this new dawn and new month in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the shedding of your blood on Calvary for me

Lord take control over my life this day and always in Jesus name

Lord in this new month let me enjoy your faithfulness and love that will cause me to give thanks to you like never before

Idecree this new month all things work together for my good in Jesus name

I decree the love of God is manifesting in and around me in Jesus name

I conquer all effects of negative dream and revelation concerning me and all around me

I destroy all joy terminator waiting to launch bad news into my life in Jesus name

I decree my strength is renewed and I receive good news always

I decree I will experience freedom from failure, sadness, repitition of negative occurrence, sickness and sorrow in Jesus name

I decree my banner of victory will fly and never be hindered in Jesus name

I dismantle every erected power targeting my downfall and glory in Jesus name

I decree every element of the world works for me and nothing will work against me in Jesus name

I claim my victory all around where it is overdue begin to locate me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, every power of devourer is removed permanently from our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answering my prayer in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my father, He is my provider and He has settled all that concerns me. The saviour is moving and changing situations to my favour. God has opened a new book of rememberance concerning me. He has settled all that concerns me. The power of the Most High goes ahead of me in all that I do. He is terminating the works of darkness and workers of darkness around my life. He has set me free from all causes of failure, shame, defeat, retrogression and whatever doesn't bring glory to Him. The king of kings is my defence and conqueror, I am delighted I serve a living God who is powerful in all areas. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st October 2019 [Day 274]

Happy New Month πŸ“― 🎢🎺🎻🎺🎻🎺



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...