Search This Blog

Saturday 28 September 2019

Prayer from Psalms 118:10

Song by Todd Dulaney

Who will stand against the Lord?
No one can, No one will.
Who will stand against the king?
No one can, No one will.

Victory belongs to Jesus.
Victory belongs to Him.

Who can stand against the Lord?
No one can, No one will.
Who can stand against the king?
No one can, No one will.

Victory belongs to Jesus.
Victory belongs to Him.
Yes, it does
Victory belongs to Jesus.
Victory belongs to Him.

We put our trust in You
Yes, we put our hope in You
You will deliver, You're a provider
I find my victory in You
Forever victorious, Forever we win
I find my victory in You

All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord will I destroy them.
Psalms 118:10 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and magnify you for being my help and deliverer you deserve all worship

Abba thank you for this awesome day and grace to partake of it as a living being in Jesus name

Lily of the valley thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks over my life always

Lord thank you for being my defence and for conquering all battles risen against me in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine direct me in all that I engage in and let your name be glorified in Jesus name

Lord make me victorious over all foes challenging my destiny physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord terminate all erected power against my destiny in life in Jesus name

I dismantle every evil power working against  my household totally in Jesus name

I decree in Jesus name all unwanted and unpleasant circumstances ruminating over my destiny be terminated

I decree my joy will never be hindered by known or unknown forces in Jesus name

I decree in the me of Jesus my season for divine encounter and miracle is now in Jesus name

Every permanent whisper of darkness out of hell over my life and household is silenced forever in Jesus name

I decree over my life the plans of God will stand and His grace will continue to speak for me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, Our victory will not be outnumbered by the devices of the wicked world in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My  father reigns forever blessed be His Holy name that consistent brings victory to me. He has remove every victim garment and mentality and replaced it with a victor one. The lord has settled all that concerns me. The storm is stilled I can see clearly the plans He has for me are good and of expected end. I will not end my life suddenly because the power of God is guiding my thoughts and my doings. The grace of God is sufficient for me to do greater works. In all my endeavour I will shout for victory and nothing will hinder my testimony. It is my season to sing songs of Joy because God has smiled on me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by (His Word) © 29th September 2019 [Day 272]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...