Search This Blog

Sunday 1 September 2019

Prayer from Psalms 114:7-8

Song by William McDowell

You're not a God created, by human hands
You're not a God dependent, on any mortal man
You're not a God in need of, anything we can give By Your plan...

That's just the way it is

You are God alone, from before time began
You were on Your throne, You are God alone.
And right now, in the good times and bad
You are on Your throne, You are God alone

You're the only God whose power, none can contend
You're the only God whose name and, Praise will never end
You're the only God who's worthy, Of everything we can give
You are God...
That's just the way it is

You are God alone, from before time began
You were on Your throne, You are God alone.
And right now, in the good times and bad
You are on Your throne, You are God alone

You're unchangeable (Unchangeable)
Unshakable (Unshakable)
Unstoppable (Unstoppable)
That's who you are (That's who you are)



Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob;  Which turned the rock into a standing water, the flint into a fountain of waters.

Psalms 114:7‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I magnify your name and give all praise due to you alone

Eternal Rock of ages I exalt your majesty for being the alpha and omega in my life

Lord almighty thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your love that speaks over my life 

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks above judgement in all aspect of my life

Father thank you for moving all hills and situations that represent hill in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your unfailing power that moves in all the situations of my life to the glory of your name

Father thank you for putting and end to affliction in my life either risen or unrisen ones in Jesus name

I decree into this days whatever challenge await me I overcome it victoriously in Jesus name

I decree every source of fear that is locked within my soul be moved now in Jesus name

I decree every unwanted power nagging over my creation be silenced totally in Jesus name

I come out with strength out of all challenges and whatever that has caused my heart pain and sorrow in Jesus name

I decree this is my season of abundance of rain, all sown seed is yielding multiples of harvest in Jesus name

I decree into all corners of the earth that my help and helpers will locate me alive in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, wherever we have been questioned where our God is, testimonies of His wonders begin to manifest in Jesus name

*Begin to decree into situation you want the unchangeable power of God to change around and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the creator of heaven and earth yet He was not created by anyone. He is in charge of all that concerns me. He is unchangeable, reliable dependable, the king above all kings. My God is working in my life, His word is setting me free. Through me He is moving mountains, setting captives free and renewing destiny. The king of Kings is opening new doors concerning me, it's a new level, God has taken over in and around me. I am matching up into higher level of upliftment, eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the heart of men the wonders God has unleashed in and around me. I am a living testimony, an evidence that God still works against all odds. He has broken protocols for me, He has replaced fear with His boldness love and sound mind. Hallelujah, Jehovah reigns!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th September 2019 [Day 261]




No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...