Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2019

Prayer from Jeremiah 15:26

Song

You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

You're my friend
And You are my brother
Even though You are a King
I love You more than any other
So much more than anything

I want You more than gold or silver
Only You can satisfy
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
John 15:26 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God I magnify you and worship your name for being my saviour

Jehovah thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living you deserve all the praise

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of the entire human race

lord I release myself unto you, have your way in me like never before in Jesus name

Holy spirit take preeminence over my body, spirit and my soul, let my thirst for you birth a life of righteousness in Jesus name

Father remove from me all that I am doing, or might do that might grieve the Holy spirit in Jesus name

Lord let your grace always guide me in this race of life so I will live a life conscious of pleasing you always in Jesus name

Father let your comforting spirit sooth every hurt running inside of me and against me in any aspect of life

Lord increase your love inside of me and let me love others just as you love them in Jesus name

Jehovah search me, shine your light from heaven on my soul and let me be purified in Jesus name

Glorious father never let my gaze on you be shifted away no matter what I see or face in life let my focus on you be firm in Jesus name

Holy spirit continue to be my guide in all that I do, help me live a life that is worthy to reign with you here on earth and heaven above in Jesus name

Lord never let me be so focused on the mundane things of life that I forget or neglect that my time on earth is limited in Jesus name

Father let your spirit of truth always work in me, through me and ahead of me in all life circumstances in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let us be daily filled and lifted by the Holy spirit in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my guide, He is my comforter, He never leave nor forsake me. The light of God shines in and through me to all darkness of the world because I am the light of the world. The truth lives in me because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I live each day pleasing my maker, my urgency in life is to do the will of the one who called me out of darkness into His marvellous light. Everywhere I go Christ is revealed inside of me and around me,lives are turning to their maker through me. The spirit of the living God has gotten rid of all unwanted spirit waiting to soil my garment in the mud of iniquities. I am a pace setter and trailblazer for the kingdom of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd September 2019[Day 266]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...