Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Prayer from Acts 7:31-32

Song by Tasha Cobbs Leonard

Lord if I, Find favor in Your sight
Lord please, Hear my hearts cry

I'm desperately waiting
To be where You are.
I'll cross the hottest desert
I'll travel near or far

For Your glory
I will do anything
Just to see You
To behold You as my King

I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are
I wanna be where you are

When Moses saw it, he was astonished at the sight; but as he went near to look more closely, the voice of the Lord came [to him, saying]: ‘I am the G od of your fathers , the G od of A braham and of I saac and of J acob .’ Moses trembled with fear and did not dare to look.
ACTS 7:31‭-‬32 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and give you all praise due to you alone

Lord almighty I magnify you for who you are to me

Abba I thank you for your love and faithfulness that is evident in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father I worship you for the grace to witness this blessed new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your marvellous hand at work in my life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my salvation in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in me, take control in all that I do and will continue to do in Jesus name

Abba let your favour surround me in all that I do at all times in Jesus name

Heavenly father increase your thirst in my life and in all that I engage in

Father grant me grace to constantly carry your glory everywhere I find myself in life in Jesus name

I decree the favour and hand of God is upon my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree I will no longer live life depending on what other human think of me but according to the will of God for me in Jesus

I decree sorrow will never replace my faith in the mighty name of Jesus

I cancel every evil report concerning me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

I tear all handwriting of disfavour tendered against my life and destiny in Jesus name

I roll off my life every evil stage set in my path to ridicule the power of God at work in me in Jesus name

Father under no circumstance, never let me abuse your glory and grace upon my life in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let the thirst of your presence and power fill us afresh in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this . The grace of God tabernacles in my life, His glory is forever upon me shielding me from all unwanted circumstances. I am filled with divine thirst and ability to work in the will and purpose of Messiah at all times. My life is destined for divine happenings in all areas, the grace of God is radiating in my life beyond the imagination of man. I am set apart for His blessed use, I soar higher and higher by His grace. Nothing can limit the purpose of God for me, I am born great, I do great things and I dwell in the Great God because He is my father. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd September 2019 [Day 246]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...