Search This Blog

Monday 2 September 2019

Prayer from Joshua 1:3

Song by Hillsong

This is my desire to honor you
Lord, with all my heart I worship you
All I have within me I give You praise
All that I adore is in you

Lord I give you my heart
I give you my soul
I live for you alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me

I have given you every place on which the sole of your foot treads, just as I promised to Moses.
JOSHUA 1:3 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father my redeemer and hiding place I worship you

Lord you are my safe refuge I thank you for always guiding and protecting me

Abba thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your loving kindness and mercy that speaks over judgement and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord have your way in me this day, take preeminence over all that I will be doing in Jesus name

King of glory fill my life, let my life portray more of your glory in this world in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to be more like you and live a life that will draw souls to you in Jesus name

I decree wherever the sole of my feet step on I claim it to the glory of God in Jesus name

I decree my steps are ordered therefore I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time or the right place at the wrong time in Jesus name

I decree my joy will never turn to sadness in Jesus name

I decree in this land whatever has been set apart to uplift my glory and purpose  nothing can hinder it in Jesus name

I decree over all that I lay my hands on that it will all work together for my good and to the glory of God in Jesus

I decree my light will always be shining even in the thickest darkness of life in Jesus name

I decree this month the promises of God concerning me will never suffer delay or abruption in Jesus name

I decree my life will experience a new level of grace, whatever I have waited for henceforth will come to manifestation according to the will of God

I decree whatever giants awaiting my progress to scatter it or negate it, they fall to my feet never to rise again in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted my it, nothing will stop us from enjoying the abundant provision of God in all aspects of life in Jesus name.

*Begin to pray over all that you want to possess physically, spiritually, financially and other aspects of life henceforth and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

*Thank God in advance for what He has done and those you are still expecting*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life and all that I have will continue to sing praises to the great I am. My joy will never be limited by any factor known or unknown. The lord has granted me a life of progress, I am uplifted into a higher level of supernatural ability. Grace works for me physically and spiritually. I am a success, wherever I step my feet on, everything works together for my good to the glory of God. My season is here, nothing can stop me from achieving what God has purposed for me to achieve. No trial, no challenges, no sickness, no sorrow, no law can delay the plans of God for me. I am moving from glory to glory, it is my time to shine in Jesus name amen. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd September 2019 [Day 245]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...