Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Prayer from Acts 3:6-8

Hymn


Come, Thou Fount of every blessing
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Streams of mercy, never ceasing
Call for songs of loudest praise
Teach me some melodious sonnet
Sung by flaming tongues above
Praise the mount, I'm fixed upon it
Mount of Thy redeeming love

Here I raise my Ebenezer
Here there by Thy great help I've come
And I hope, by Thy good pleasure
Safely to arrive at home
Jesus sought me when a stranger
Wandering from the fold of God
He, to rescue me from danger
Interposed His precious blood

Oh, that day when freed from sinning
I shall see Thy lovely face
Clothed then in the blood washed linen
How I'll sing Thy wondrous grace
Come, my Lord, no longer tarry
Take my ransomed soul away
Send Thine angels now to carry
Me to realms of endless day

Oh, to grace how great a debtor
Daily I'm constrained to be
Let that goodness like a fetter
Bind my wandering heart to Thee
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it
Prone to leave the God I love
Here's my heart, oh, take and seal it
Seal it for Thy courts above



Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.  And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.  And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.

Acts 3:6‭-‬8 KJV


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and give you glory for counting me worthy as your child in Jesus name

Father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus mighty name

Eternal father thank you for your grace made sufficient for me each and everyday of my life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

I decree my body is the temple of the lord, and every power be it known and unknown working against my body is negated in Jesus name

I cancel every disease and parasitic elements growing within my body in Jesus name

I decree every lame organ malfunction or dormant in my life begin to receive new strength to function according to the will of God in Jesus name

I cancel every negative report concerning me and all that concerns me physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I terminate every evil altar of sacrifice rendered against my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

I uproot every growth pulsating in my destiny against the will of God for me in Jesus name

I decree my strength is hidden in the strength of Christ therefore every power waiting to suck my strength is negated in Jesus name

I destroy all evil pronunciation regarding my life, destiny and that of every member of my household in Jesus name

I break every casket of evil either buried spiritually and waiting for physical manifestation over my life and every member of my household in Jesus name

I decree I am free from every buts limiting my move in life knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

I decree my success in all areas of life in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, sounds of joy will not cease in our abode on Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is yes and amen, His word has the final say in my life. The word is a lamp unto my feet and light unto my path. I cannot be lost, I cannot be broken, I cannot be sick, I refuse negative news. My life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I am hidden in the shadow of the almighty. My days are numbered with glorious achievements, I am born great, I live in this world but I am not of this world. Greater is He that is in me than he that lives in the world. Jesus tabernacles in my being, He lives in my life, I dwell inside of Him. I am unreachable for sickness, diseases, sadness, sorrow and anything that ridicules the power of the Most High. I am free in Christ Jesus, to live a destiny fulfilling life in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th September 2019 [Day 267]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...