Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Declutter

*Esther's Prayer and Fasting 25th September 2019*

*Topic:* Declutter

*Text:* Romans 12:2

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:2 KJV

Glory be to God for privilege to share the word and be a partaker of His blessings today.

I pray this word will not pass as another word but God will do what He only can do through it and in us in Jesus name.

I want to discuss on the topic Declutter. When something is cluttered and it's needed you need to declutter for it to be fit for purpose you need it for.

Overnight my mobile taught me a great lesson. For so many days even a month thereabout it's been telling me that memory is full although I have extra memory card on but I have not set it in a way that it will transfer things directly into the memory card.

Funny thing is I keep deleting off the internal memory I was amazed how much rubbish things were saved there directly and was occupying space without me knowing even though it was not showing in the other places but it was down in the internal storage.

Anyway with deleting all that overnight my phone decided to stop all whatsapp activities and deleted 3days worth memories chat or whatever it could delete for it to function. When I woke up to see this I decided to get rid of groups I do not function at all but have been part of for more than 5year and other things just to ease the memory

Still my phone was still playing up so it had to be factory reset in a mini way, remember I have an external memory card that is in the phone but just because I didn't transfer documents into it to free my phone memory, my phone nearly suffered a damage.

You may wonder why all this phone business, that is how we human function when our mind is so cluttered with information, anxiety, worry, depression and things that should not be found in us.

We are so full but full of what we should get rid off yet we are expected or expecting ourselves to function just normally without any pause or stop or disruption.

Well the word of God say renew your kind, it is not possible to renew your mind if it is daily filled with what it doesn't need and day by day you carry over from what was not needed yesterday to today and each day no change.

The word of God help us to diffuse through situation and our mind to be set on what is right if we indeed use it the way He want us to.

Reading millions of devotional and declaration without having a true impact in our lives is like cluttering up our mind because if the word is read and yet we are not doing it, it's just lying dormant somewhere and some day our soul will ask for a release just wanting to declutter and have a clarity.

Today I want to encourage you to renew your mind by getting rid of them on time, those information not needed in you again.

Stop the procrastinating and declutter things that are not meant to be in your life. Not everything is with abiding inside of you some are junk. Just for example if you put everything you see in your mouth either edible or not you probably won't be alive still because you will end up eating poison or junk.


I pray that God will give us more understanding in Jesus name.


Let Us Pray

Father in heaven thank you for your word today and always

Lord make me a consistent doer of your word even when it seem inconvenient in Jesus name

Jehovah have your way in me beyond my imagination and remove all junk inside my life physically or spiritually

Lord help me to live above procrastination so I can declutter all that need to be immediately in Jesus name

Personal Prayer

Thank you father for answered prayers I. Jesus name

Be Inspired by His Word ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...