Search This Blog

Thursday 19 September 2019

Prayer from Psalms 118;12

Song by Youthful Praise

Lord You're mighty*
Lord You're mighty

Oh Lord how excellent is Your name in all the earth
You set Your glory above the heavens and the earth
When I think of all You've made, the sun, the moon and the stars
No praise is high enough to express how great You are

What a mighty God we serve
Mighty God we serve
Angles would bow before the mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
Mighty God we serve
Let heaven and the earth adore the mighty God we serve

Lord You're mighty
Lord You're mighty

Hallelujah (4x)
All glory, All honor, All praise, All praise

They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.
Psalms 118:12 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God I worship your name and magnify you for being my king

King of glory thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your love and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in me always lead and guide me in all I do henceforth in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your word that is sent to rejuvenate my soul each day in Jesus name

Glorious king have your way in all I do this day in Jesus name

I decree what God has said concerning me and my household, nothing will hold it back from coming to fulfillment in Jesus name

I decree every power compassed around my life for negative interference is totally consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name

I receive divine utterance to function as the lord wants me to in Jesus name

I decree all power of hell risen against the body of Christ worldwide is totally negated

I cancel all evil attributes concerning my destiny is washed off now

I decree divine replacement of any habit that is within me that doesn't glorify God in Jesus name

I terminate the contract of evil signed on my behalf or my family's behalf in Jesus name

I decree only the plans of God concerning me, my family, this community and nation will stand in Jesus name

I decree the roads ahead of me in life that has been barricaded by the enemy of progress is opened henceforth in Jesus name

I decree grace of God is super sufficient for me and all around me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree no sorrow or pain can have a stand in me and all that I do in Jesus name

I come against every unnecessary call that wants to limit me from attending to the divine calling upon my life and family in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, speed to recover all that is lost and divine restoration in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve a mighty God, the one who is forever able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I think or ask for. The one whom I serve is a way maker, the mighty God and rose of Sharon. He has settled all debt known or unknown, the great physician has set me free from all diseases and sickness. The one who created me has built a shield around me and absolutely nothing can hurt me or touch me. I am filled with the fullness of joy because I carry His presence daily. I am a true child of the king of kings, the apple of His eyes and the favoured one. I am bold and strong for the lord my God is always with me so fear or discouragement cannot stay in or around me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd September 2019 [Day 265]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...