Search This Blog

Friday 13 September 2019

Prayer from Philippians 4:6

Song by Anthony Brown

You did not create me to worry
You did not create me to fear
But You created me to worship daily
So Ima leave it all right here

My hands are raised because I surrender
Your will is what's best for me
I worship You because You're Jehovah Jireh
I bow before the King of Kings

No more crying no more complaining
I believe Your word is true
Lord You promised never to leave me lonely
So this is what I'm going to do

I will trust in You Lord
I will trust in You Lord
I will put my trust in You

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I magnify your name and give you all worship and praise

Thank you lord for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Thank you ancient of days for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your word that brings light and life to my soul, all praise belongs to you in Jesus name

I speak over myself and all around me, that any form of worry affecting us leaves now in Jesus name

I decree every power that constantly wants me to be in worry mode is negated in Jesus name

I decree over situations that is causing me sleepless night it will end in praise in Jesus name

Henceforth I change all worrisome situation to a source of worship, thanks and praise in my life and household in Jesus name

I cancel every reports that wants to keep me in state of anxiousness known or unknown in Jesus name

I destroy over my family every plan to cause sadness or sickness either little or great that wants to cloud over our vision in life in Jesus name

I destroy over(mention) whatever may lead to shame, sadness, restlessness, weeping or gnashing of teeth in Jesus name

I decree concerning all that I engage in the favour of God will source me out for greatness and promotion beyond the understanding of man in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) that has kept my head bowed and my heart troubled henceforth you become a source of joy and testimony for me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, every situation that makes us anxious and worried, henceforth received a turn around to be source of testimonies in our lives in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in your understanding or in the holy ghost over all situation that concerns you and believe it is settled as you pray in Jesus name*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has not given me the spirit of fear, I have sound mind and love inside of me. All worrisome situation become source of worship. That which has been said to be difficult is becoming easy, whatever is said to be impossible by man is possible for me. God has set me apart for upliftment, He has redeemed my soul and life, He has terminated all plan that is not of His will. He has given me a new beginning, this is the day the lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. The giver of life is in charge of all that I do, He is working things out for my good. I am glad I serve a living God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 14th September 2019 [Day 257]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...