Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 1:20

Song by William McDowell

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen

It is so, it is so
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so

He has saved us - AMEN!
He has redeemed us - AMEN!
He will hear us - AMEN!
When we call - AMEN!
And when afflictions - AMEN!
Comes on the righteous - AMEN
He will deliver us out of them all

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so

Well, He is Alpha - AMEN!
And Omega - AMEN!
He's the beginning - AMEN!
And the end - AMEN!
Through every trial - AMEN!
Tribulation - AMEN
He always causes His people to win

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
It is so, it is so
Yes and amen it is so, it is so

For as many as are the promises of God, in Christ they are [all answered] “Yes.” So through Him we say our “Amen” to the glory of God.

2 CORINTHIANS 1:20 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father the ancient of days I worship you

Living God I exalt your majesty and magnify your name for who you are

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living in Jesus

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation in Jesus name

Father thank you for the sanity of my mind and for giving me your word as a weapon for my spiritual guidance always in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the word sent to me on daily basis and for the light you shine on my path always

Father concerning all your promises for me let my season of flooded fulfillment over them begin to manifest in Jesus name

Lord concerning all you have settled in my life let me begin to see them manifest beyond the imagination of man in Jesus

Holy Spirit release in me grace to function beyond what I can see visibly with my human eyes in Jesus name

Lord let my spirit, soul and body begin to stand firm in your will and your ways beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

I decree concerning(mention) only the promises of God will stand in Jesus name

I decree this month and always I will not run ahead of God in any area in Jesus name

I decree all that has tarried in the place of prayer today they are manifesting in Jesus name

I decree over (mention) only the will of God will prevail in Jesus name

I decree the everlasting joy of God in my life is brooding beyond my human capability in Jesus name

I decree over this nation only the promises of God will stand in Jesus name

I decree all evil pronunciation concerning my destiny and household is reversed and negated permanently in Jesus name

I decree I will never get tired or weary in fulfilling my purpose of creation in Jesus name

I decre concerning my Christian journey in life it will end with the crown of glory in Jesus name

I decree all that God has purposed for me to rejoice on this month is as the lord said in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, all our heart desires are fulfilled in the name of Jesus

*Begin to pray in the holy ghost or in your understanding over those things that God has promised and declare it is so in Jesus name*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is yes and amen, whatever He has promised concerning me and my household is settled. The glory of God is risen upon my life and household. All that I do is glorified above anything by the power of Christ in me. My heart desires are coming to fulfillment, speed is locating all that is inside of me to gain strength in all areas. I am never a failure, nothing I do will end up in shame. I succeed always because Christ is my source. My resources are attached to the vine He is the controller of season and time. Therefore my time cannot be controlled by unknown or known forces that function in contrary to His will. My purpose is guarded by the Holy Spirit therefore I will never miss my purpose of creation. Yes and Amen is the word of God, therefore all my yes are locating me and all He has declared is settled concerning me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th September 2019 [Day 251]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...