Search This Blog

Sunday 15 September 2019

Prayer from Mark 10:48-49

Song by Todd Dulaney

We love to, call your name
It's something, we cannot explain
That happens, when we proclaim
Your great name, your great name

King Jesus, no other name
King Jesus, none stronger
We can call on you
Thing changes
When we call on your name

King Jesus, no other name
King Jesus, none stronger
We can call on you
Thing changes
When we call on your name

There's power in the name of Jesus
Power in your name
There's power in the name of Jesus
Power in your name
There's power in the name of Jesus
(So much power) power in your name

And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.  And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.
Mark 10:48‭-‬49 KJV

Prayer
Almighty father the ancient of days, holy and true God I worship you

King of glory I magnify you for being my king and father

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Abba I have come to you this day hear me when I call you in Jesus name

Heavenly father stop every evil ideation forming in my mind against calling you at any time in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days remove unwanted circumstances I have been calling you for in my life henceforth and give me testimony in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way and help me in all area I so need your help in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot any form of unwanted  germination limiting me either physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Holy Spirit uphold me with your right hand of righteousness and terminate all  unwanted battles battling against my life in Jesus name

I decree every tongue risen against me or any member of my household is totally condemned in Jesus name

I uproot every thoughts from its source that doesn't glorify God out of my life in Jesus name

I decree every gate of Hades that is left open or shot against any of my life plans today be totally negated in Jesus

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers and all impacted by it, we will continue to use His name to perform miracle, signs and wonders in and around us in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over all your heart desires, either in your understanding or in the holy ghost and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you Lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the lord is a strong tower the righteous run into it and are safe. The power in the name of Jesus is breaking all chains and rendering all evil forces ruminating around me and about me. The word of God has broken lose all evil edge against my life and destiny. My life is a testimony and nothing can hinder it. The chains are broken , sickness has come to an end, sorrow is vanished. My life has been renewed through the power in the name of Jesus. I am a testifier, nothing is written off in my greatness. I am born great to do greater works than Jesus did in Jesus name!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th September 2019 [Day 258]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...