Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Prayer from John 9:7,11

Song by Donald Lawrence

I got a story to tell ‘bout some things that I've been through
But I'm healed, oh I'm healed
Had some ups and some downs
Almost level to the ground
But I'm healed, oh I'm healed

Had to wrestle all night long
Had me wondering what went wrong
But I'm healed, oh I'm healed
Had some sunshine and some rain
Heartache and some pain
I'm healed, oh I'm healed

My God has touched me, delivered
He set my soul free
My heart is mended, I'm whole again
No chains are holding me
Got my liberty
I am healed, I am healed, I'm healed today

God has touched me, delivered
He set my soul free
My heart is mended, I'm whole again
No chains are holding me
Got my liberty
I am healed, I am healed, I'm healed today

And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.  He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.
John 9:7‭, ‬11 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father the only reliable and true God I magnify you

King of kings I exalt your name and give all glory due to you this day for counting me worthy among the living

Elshadai thank you for the mercy that speaks over judgement and forgiveness of my my sin

Lord thank you for never leaving or forsaking me, inspite of my short coming

Abba thank you for the restoration over all that I have lost known or unknown

Lord thank you for healing me from every known or unknown sickness you deserve the praise

I decree I am free from all oppression against my soul and faith in Jesus name

I decree I am above every power that torments and manipulates destiny into depression in Jesus name

I decree my strength is renewed daily and every form of weakness in my life is erased totally in Jesus name

I decree my path is shining brighter and brighter absolutely nothing can hold me down from the plans of God in Jesus name

I decree every unwanted circumstances around my life today marks their end in Jesus name

I decree unto this land the lord has healed it and no more pain or sorrow in Jesus name

I decree every form of confusion in my journey is totally destroyed in Jesus name

I decree every buts that makes me bow in shame has become a thing of the past now I am free from such in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the favour of God surrounds us like a shield in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answering my prayers now and always in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am free from oppression, depression and retrogression from every aspect of life. The fire of God in me burns day after day. The grace of God works in and through me always. The shield of the lord is upon my life. I am set free and made whole by His stripes. I am walking in power and victory, I walk upon every contending power waging war against me. The one inside of me has increased my ability and power, He is moving and reigning inside of me always. I am victorious, I am a blessing at home, in the city and everywhere I go. The favour of God surrounds me like a shield. Nothing can stop me from fulfilling my purpose of my creation in the land of the living, glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th September 2019 [Day 268]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...