Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Prayer from Psalms 127:1

Hymn

My hope is built on notheing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' Name

Oh Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

When darkness seems to hide His face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil

Oh Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood
When all around my soul gives way
He then is all my Hope and Stay

Oh Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

When He shall come with trumpet sound
Oh may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless to stand before the throne

Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain.

PSALMS 127:1 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days the only true and wise God I worship you

King of kings I exalt your majesty and give you praise for being God alone in my life

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my salvation and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Ancient of days have your way in me and glorify yourself in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for being my hope even when all hope seem gone in Jesus name

King of kings I release all that concerns me to you, have your way lord in Jesus name

Lord eternal I have no other help but you arise and help me in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father remove from me labour without profit in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Lord in any way or part of my life that I have taken the lead and not allow your will have mercy and let your will prevail in Jesus name

Lord I commit all that I will do or I am doing into your hand, lord take total control and give me ear tingling testimonies in Jesus name

Father you are my solid rock make it impossible for any plan against your plan for me to see the light of day in Jesus name

King of kings give me clarity over situations that I am shadowed with doubts and fear in Jesus name

Lord concerning (mention) prove yourself mighty let all that sees or hear about it come to the knowledge of You through me in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, you are the burden bearer arise and give us rest over all burdensome situations we might be in in Jesus name

*Begin to pray to God over all you hope for, ask for His divine hand to deliver you, you can pray in your understanding or in the holy spirit and believe it is settled as you pray in Jesus name*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My anchor is Christ Jesus, He is the designer of my destiny. My life is hidden in His secret place, I stand daily on the solid rock of Christ. My strength is in His joy deposited inside of me, He is the burden bearer. He has taken away all sorrow and pain, He has wiped away all tears and removed all shame far from me. The Lord is in charge of my life and destiny, I do nothing without His everlasting power at work in and through me. He has made me a vessel unto honour,my story is changing because Christ is at work in me. He is the author and finisher of my faith, He has removed all iota of unbelief. My life is structured to fulfill purpose of creation nothing will stop me from achieving what He wants me to. I am blessed, I am favoured, I am a success, I will never fail because Christ in me is the Hope of glory. Halleluyah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th September 2019 [ Day 254]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...