Search This Blog

Thursday 4 September 2014

Prayer From Isaiah 50:4-5

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Isaiah 50:4-5 NKJV
“The Lord God has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him  who  is  weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned. The Lord God  has opened My ear; And I was not rebellious, Nor did I turn away."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah  thank you for being my sustainer and deliverer in Jesus name

Lord today annoint my tongue to become the tongue of the learned henceforth make my utterances words in season in Jesus name

Father annoint me and my offspring make the words and meditation of our hearts acceptable to you in Jesus name

Father henceforth increase my ability to hear directly from you open my spiritual ears, let me hear and understand you more in Jesus name

Today I destroy every power of the night that comes to snatch my breakthrough away in the dream through any means in Jesus name

I decree restoration over every loss I have or I am encountering physically,  spiritually, financially,  matrimonially, academically and all areas of my life in Jesus name

Father take away every spirit of rebellion in my life give me grace to always obey you in totality in Jesus name

Lord that which you have started in my life complete and perfect it to your glory and shame of my enemies in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

Today's Prayer
04/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...