Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2014

Prayer from 1 Thessalonian 5:18-19

Song
For all that you have done
I will sing Hallelujah
For all that you are doing
I wing Hallelujah
For all that you will do
I will sing Hallelujah
Sing Hallelujah unto the Lord

I Thessalonians 5:18-19 NKJV
"in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the privilege to be called your child and for my salvation in Jesus name

My father I thank you for protection and provision in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for divine visitation in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my sanity in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the healing and deliverance of my soul in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for where I am where you are taking me to and where I would be in Jesus name

My father I thank you for uplifting me from nothing to something henceforth in Jesus name amen

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
07/09/2014

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...