Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Prayer from psalms 39:7-8,12

Song
Here I am to worship, Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether worthy
Altogether lovely, altogether wonderful to me

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sins upon the cross

Psalms 39:7-8, 12 NKJV
“And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You. Deliver me from all my transgressions; Do not make me the reproach of the foolish. “Hear my prayer, O Lord , And give ear to my cry; Do not be silent at my tears; For I am a stranger with You, A sojourner, as all my fathers were.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus namr

My father whatever sins in my life that I revisit that the enemy of my soul is using as a point to delay my breakthrough forgive me and give me breakthrough in Jesus name

Fathet every generational sin that is causing my family to encounter stagnancy or set back today as you brought an end to the reproach in the life of Jabez bring an end to it and give us a new song in Jesus name

Father I am not worthy of your favour but Lord for the sake of your blood let me encounter favour in all areas of life in Jesus name

Father do not let me and my family become a reproach of the foolish or in any way in Jesus name

Father you know my secret tears wipe my tears away and cause me to laugh in Jesus name

Father do not be silent to my cry show your power over my life, family,  church and nation in Jesus name

Father let my steps bring victory in all areas in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from every burden of unfruitful labour, sickness, shame, curses and stagnancy in Jesus name

Lord remove every stone blocking my way and let my destiny rise to greater level in Jesus name

Father accompany me in this journey of life put me on your shoulders and do not let me fall in Jesus name

Whatever plans in place to ruin my joy today Lord scatter such plans in Jesus name

Father be my defence in all areas in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...