Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Prayer from Romans 8:26

Song
Who is like unto thee oh Lord
Who is like unto thee oh Lord
Among the gods who is like thee
Glorious in holines fearful in praising
Doing wonders Hallelujah

Romans 8:26 NKJV
"Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for being my God in Jesus name

Rock of ages fill me with the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name

Lord teach me how to pray in an acceptable manner in Jesus name

Lord Jesus do not let me pray amiss in Jesus name

Father do wonders in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord help me in my weakness show me what to do when to do it and how to do it in order to fulfill my purpose on earth in Jesus name

Father give me victory over every power and principalities waging  war against my destiny in Jesus name

Father quicken and increase your spirit in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...