Search This Blog

Sunday 28 September 2014

Prayer from Psalms 100:4-5

Song
To worship you I live 2x
I live to worship you

Here I am, here I stand
Lord my life is in your hands
Lord I'm longing to see
Your desires revealed in me
I give myself away 2x
So you can use me

Psalms 100:4-5 NKJV
"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord  is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations."

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I thank you for the priviledge to see the last monday of september 2014 in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because this week and henceforth I will always be filled with joy in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because henceforth my pain is turning around to divine blessing in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because everywhere I go henceforth people will see your hand on me and they will work to favour me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because all the rejection of my past will become acceptance to your glory and shame of the enemy

Lord I thank you because henceforth my life will begin to encounter glorious change in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because henceforth I will possess my possessions in the land of the living in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because henceforth your blood will begin to speak on my behalf even where I can't be seen in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because you have fulfilled your promises and granted my heart desires in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesua name

Today's Prayer
29/09/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...